Friday, October 2, 2009

Where to Buy Your Recording Gear

As we both know, there are literally hundreds of online vendors who sell recording equipment. It can be a bit daunting trying to choose, so I am writing this blog to help you out. I found a site that I have ordered from a few times, and I will share with you why I like them so much. First, their product selection is small. I love this because I do not have to weed through all of the stuff I don't want to look at to find what I need. The gear they carry is specifically for home recording, and you will find that they carry items priced for various price ranges. Mainly three. You will find pretty cheap items, medium priced items, and more high priced items. Usually the items they carry, even the cheap ones, are the ones that will give you the most bang for your buck. This saves me time when trying to compare products. I know what I am getting when I order from these guys, and I hope you check them out. Link is below, and happy shopping. Isn't buying equipment fun?!!!
Home Recording Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment